Wellness Wednesday is a clinic for students, faculty and staff run by nursing students. The nursing students are second semester Junior level. This clinic is a wonderful opportunity for the UL community to take part in health screenings and receive the most up-to-date health education. The goal of Wellness Wednesday is to promote healthy behaviors and lifestyles among the UL community, while allowing our nursing students to share their health care knowledge. The clinic is free to the UL community.
1. Blood pressure screenings
2. Pulse and oxygenation screenings
3. Blood glucose screenings
4. Osteoporosis screenings
5. Hearing screenings
6. Vision screening
7. Cholesterol screenings for faculty and staff only
8. Body composition analysis
9. Personalized education plans
10. Updated web links for the latest health information
Knowledge is the key to healthy living and behavior modification. The student nurses have an abundance of knowledge and skills which all the UL community can benefit from.
Interested? View the flyer for current dates and times.