The DNP program reserves the right to limit the number of students enrolled in nursing courses to make the most effective use of the educational resources available. In the event that enrollment in these course must be limited, students will be selected by their academic ranking based upon DNP admission requirements and their cumulative GPA in graduate nursing courses.
Semester 1: 6 credits
- NURS 800 - Scholarly Foundations for Advanced Practice 3 credit(s).
- NURS 802 - Epidemiology 3 credit(s).
Semester 2: 6 credits
- NURS 801 - Biostatistics 3 credit(s).
- NURS 804 - Clinical Scholarship and Analytic Methods for Evidence-Based Practice 3 credit(s).
Semester 3: 9 credits
- NURS 805 - Preventive Care for Populations 3 credit(s).
- NURS 803 - Project Planning 3 credit(s).
- NURS 806 - Health Informatics 3 credit(s).
Semester 4: 6 credits
- NURS 808 - Ethics and Health Care Policy 3 credit(s).
- NURS 821 - Residency I 3 credit(s).
Semester 5: 8 credits
- NURS 807 - Organizational and Systems Leadership 4 credit(s).
- NURS 822 - Residency II 4 credit(s).
Semester 6: 4 credits
- NURS 823 - Residency III 4 credit(s).