To earn the Master of Science in Nursing in the Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner concentration, the student must adhere to the following degree plan requirements:
- Earn a minimum of 48 credit hours in the Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner concentration
- Attain a minimum of 600 precepted direct patient care clinical hours
- Satisfactorily complete a Focused Scholarly Project or Thesis
- Earn no less than a "B" grade in all coursework
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.0
Note: Students who earn less than a "B" grade in a course will be required to repeat that course. A course may be repeated only once. Courses with a grade of "C" may not be applied toward the degree requirements.